Baseball is often called the great American pastime. Since its beginning people have enjoyed playing and watching it. It is a great game to play with friends at a local park. Following are some things to learn about the game.
Things to Learn
- Know all the fielding positions and its responsibilities.
- Demonstrate how to properly hold and swing a bat.
- Demonstrate how to properly throw a baseball.
- Name three types of baseball pitches.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the rules and scoring to your parent or leader.
- Define the following baseball terms:
- Home run
- Foul ball
- Grand slam
- Stolen base
- Double play
We joined a group that started in 2012. Our daughter has had a blast doing projects with friends and with me. Can't say enough good things about this amazing group. Its set up so easy to follow, understand and empliment. Thank you so very much for doing this curriculum.