Basketball is a popular sport with a world-wide following. There are five players on each team and each team tries to get the basketball in each other’s net. Basketball is quite adaptable and can be played with just two friends! In fact, it is just fun to shoot the ball through a backyard hoop, and it is great exercise and develops eye-hand coordination.
Things to Learn
- Know each team position and its responsibilities.
- Demonstrate how to dribble and pass to teammates.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of the rules and scoring to your parent or leader.
- Play three games and keep score for three games.
- Define the following basketball terms:
- Double dribble
- Full court press
- Pick and roll
- Jump Shot
- Free throw
What I like most is the criteria you use when deciding which books to reprint or sell. They are high standards that few companies use! Thank you for taking that stance.