Gerbils are lively little rodents. They are not nocturnal so they provide plenty of opportunity to watch and interact with them.
Things to Learn
- Identify three species of gerbils. Give the name, identifying information, and any special traits.
- List dietary information for proper care of a hamster.
- If you have a gerbil, list five special types of care that you should be providing for it.
- Care for your gerbil for at least six months.
- Write an essay on what you learned while caring for your gerbil.
I love Keeper's commitment to true biblical training. Your book reviews opened my eyes to the dangers of certain literature by popular "Christian" authors. They caused me to research your findings, in the Bible and elsewhere, which changed my thinking for good. I no longer accept something as Christian just because Christians say so. My family has truly been transformed.