Gerbils are lively little rodents. They are not nocturnal so they provide plenty of opportunity to watch and interact with them.
Things to Learn
- Identify three species of gerbils. Give the name, identifying information, and any special traits.
- List dietary information for proper care of a hamster.
- If you have a gerbil, list five special types of care that you should be providing for it.
- Care for your gerbil for at least six months.
- Write an essay on what you learned while caring for your gerbil.
We LOVE keepers!!! The character studies are fun and are so important in raising morally sound young women. I really enjoy working with my daughter in her workbook-most of the time I think I learn more than she does-great job keepers!!!!