Keepers Clubs FAQ
- Are Keepers Groups part of a national organization?
- What is lesson time?
- Can different ages meet together?
- Who can join our group?
- Can boys and girls meet together?
- What if we don't have all these skills?
- Can boys earn badges in the girl's handbook?
- Can girls earn badges in the boy's handbook?
- Where will we find resources?
- Does each child need his/her own handbook?
- For what ages are the materials designed?
- Can our group begin at any time?
- How can we have a change of pace for summer?
- Why include outdoor recreational activities?
- What about extracurricular activities?
- Do we need uniforms?
- What handbooks are available?
- What are the achievement awards?
- What about copyrights and trademarks?
- What denomination are you?
- What is your doctrinal statement?
If you have further questions, please contact us!
I LOVE Keepers of the Faith and their products!!! It's wholesome, educational, and FUN! I love the Club books the most and have learned SO much from them while teaching my children. It is one of the BEST purchases I have ever made! I will cherish the memories I have made not only with my family but also a Women's Study in which I used Keepers books.