Lessons for Leaders
Lessons are an important part of club meeting time. Some clubs like to use their own sources for lessons, but many of you have indicated a wish for readily available lesson material. So, we have decided to begin offering lessons. We hope you will enjoy the convenience. Please let us hear any suggestions that you may have. More lessons will be forthcoming. We hope to do a considerable number.
The lessons are available at the links below. They are in PDF format and can be viewed or printed with Adobe Reader or any other PDF reader. They can be freely used as lessons for your Keepers or Contenders club times or for any other lesson situations.
These lessons are solely the property of Keepers of the Faith Company. They may not be copied in whole or in part for any manner of redistribution per written or electronic media. They may not be posted on other websites.
- MYOB Part 1
- MYOB Part 2
- MYOB Part 3
- Depart from Evil Part 1
- Depart from Evil Part 2
- Dangers of Impulsiveness Part 1
- A Determined Spirit
- A False Balance
- A Human Mess
- Can Reading a Book Conflict With Kindness
- Charity With Our Brother
- Content With Our Job
- Courage to Confess
- Determined to Be Like Christ
- Do We Have to Forgive
- Forgive Them; Words to Live By
- Giving With the Wrong Spirit
- Heeding Wise Counsel
- How Cheerfulness Changed a Boy's Outlook
- How Cheerfulness Swept Away Self-pity
- It's Not Fair, Or Is It
- Our Walk Talks
- Things Are Not Always What They Seem
- To Play Or Not to Play—A Lesson on Courage
- To Rake Or Not to Rake—An Act of Kindness
- Who Is the Rightful Owner?—An Honesty Story
My daughter and I love the God-centered fellowship we share with the other girls and moms as well as our own special time together working on projects and being creative. My daughter loves earning the pins and being a part of the bigger picture of training up girls into Godly women who cherish the idea of home and family. We love you Keepers of the Faith!!!